Li & Fung in talks to buy S.Korea kids' apparel maker for $184 million: report
SEOUL (Reuters) - Hong Kong's Li & Fung Group (0494.HK) is in talks to acquire South Korean children's apparel maker Suhyang Networks for roughly 200 billion won ($183.73 million), a South Korean newspaper reported on Tuesday.
Maeil Business Newspaper said Li & Fung recently completed due diligence on Suhyang and is currently in price negotiations, citing unidentified investment banking sources.
A Suhyang official authorized to speak on the matter could not be reached immediately.
(Reporting by Joyce Lee)
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides |
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Mandela signer hits back: I'm sign language champion |