- IRS official refuses to answer questions at scandal hearing |
- Global stocks, oil fall after Bernanke; dollar gains |
- Oklahoma tornado victims astounded at how they survived |
- CORRECTED-White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- British soldier hacked to death in suspected Islamist attack
Li & Fung in talks to buy S.Korea kids' apparel maker for $184 million: report
SEOUL (Reuters) - Hong Kong's Li & Fung Group (0494.HK) is in talks to acquire South Korean children's apparel maker Suhyang Networks for roughly 200 billion won ($183.73 million), a South Korean newspaper reported on Tuesday.
Maeil Business Newspaper said Li & Fung recently completed due diligence on Suhyang and is currently in price negotiations, citing unidentified investment banking sources.
A Suhyang official authorized to speak on the matter could not be reached immediately.
(Reporting by Joyce Lee)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this