New Issue- Wells Fargo sells $600 mln in notes
Nov 13 (Reuters) - Wells Fargo & Co sold on Tuesday $600 million of Series O non-cumulative class A preferred shares, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service. The size of the deal was increased from the originally planned $250 million. Wells Fargo was the sole bookrunning manager for the sale. BORROWER: WELLS FARGO AMT $600 MLN COUPON 5.125 PCT MATURITY PERPETUAL TYPE SHS ISS PRICE 25 FIRST PAY 03/15/2013 MOODY'S Baa3 YIELD N/A SETTLEMENT 11/20/2012 S&P BBB-PLUS SPREAD N/A PAY FREQ QUARTERLY FITCH TRIPLE-B MORE THAN TREAS NON-CALLABLE N/A
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote