New Issue- Wells Fargo sells $600 mln in notes
Nov 13 (Reuters) - Wells Fargo & Co sold on Tuesday $600 million of Series O non-cumulative class A preferred shares, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service. The size of the deal was increased from the originally planned $250 million. Wells Fargo was the sole bookrunning manager for the sale. BORROWER: WELLS FARGO AMT $600 MLN COUPON 5.125 PCT MATURITY PERPETUAL TYPE SHS ISS PRICE 25 FIRST PAY 03/15/2013 MOODY'S Baa3 YIELD N/A SETTLEMENT 11/20/2012 S&P BBB-PLUS SPREAD N/A PAY FREQ QUARTERLY FITCH TRIPLE-B MORE THAN TREAS NON-CALLABLE N/A
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Malaysia Airlines says lost contact with plane carrying 239 people
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales