Xerox increases share buyback program
Nov 13 (Reuters) - Xerox Corp said it plans to raise its dividend next year and increased its share buyback program by $1 billion, and said it will take a fourth-quarter charge of $100 million related to a previously announced restructuring.
Including the charge, Xerox said it now expects fourth-quarter earnings of 24 cents to 26 cents per share or adjusted earnings of 28 cents to 30 cents per share.
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |