Xerox increases share buyback program
Nov 13 (Reuters) - Xerox Corp said it plans to raise its dividend next year and increased its share buyback program by $1 billion, and said it will take a fourth-quarter charge of $100 million related to a previously announced restructuring.
Including the charge, Xerox said it now expects fourth-quarter earnings of 24 cents to 26 cents per share or adjusted earnings of 28 cents to 30 cents per share.
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- U.S. court rulings create new uncertainty over Obamacare
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- EU readies possible capital, tech sanctions on Russia
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad