Xstrata to hold investor call ahead of potential bond deal
LONDON, Nov 13 (IFR) - Global miner Xstrata has mandated Deutsche Bank, Lloyds Bank, Mitsubishi UFJ Securities and Santander to arrange a conference call on Tuesday, ahead of a potential bond deal, bankers involved told IFR on Tuesday.
The call will be targeted at European debt investors and a potential subsequent bond transaction is subject to market conditions, bankers said.
Xstrata, which is the world's fourth-largest copper miner and is in the midst of a USD32bn takeover by trader Glencore, is rated Baa2 by Moody's and BBB+ by S&P.
- Restraint marks Ferguson, Missouri protests for third straight night |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Trucks from aid convoy to Ukraine start crossing back into Russia |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist