Xstrata to hold investor call ahead of potential bond deal
LONDON, Nov 13 (IFR) - Global miner Xstrata has mandated Deutsche Bank, Lloyds Bank, Mitsubishi UFJ Securities and Santander to arrange a conference call on Tuesday, ahead of a potential bond deal, bankers involved told IFR on Tuesday.
The call will be targeted at European debt investors and a potential subsequent bond transaction is subject to market conditions, bankers said.
Xstrata, which is the world's fourth-largest copper miner and is in the midst of a USD32bn takeover by trader Glencore, is rated Baa2 by Moody's and BBB+ by S&P.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- 'Duck Dynasty' anti-gay fallout sparks debate on religion, tolerance
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |