Turkey's Yapi Kredi Q3 net profit rises 33.3 pct, above f'cast
ISTANBUL Nov 13 (Reuters) - Turkish lender Yapi Kredi said on Tuesday its third-quarter net profit rose 33.3 percent to 541.5 million lira ($300.65 million), exceeding a Reuters forecast of 447 million lira.
Yapi Kredi's third-quarter net profit was 406.1 million lira in the same period of 2011.
Net interest income in the quarter rose to 1.2 billion lira, versus 864.5 million lira a year ago. ($1 = 1.8011 Turkish liras) (Writing by Seltem Iyigun)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor who worked in Africa first Ebola case in New York City |
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.
- U.S. stock futures tumble on reports of NY Ebola case