Turkey's Yapi Kredi Q3 net profit rises 33.3 pct, above f'cast
ISTANBUL Nov 13 (Reuters) - Turkish lender Yapi Kredi said on Tuesday its third-quarter net profit rose 33.3 percent to 541.5 million lira ($300.65 million), exceeding a Reuters forecast of 447 million lira.
Yapi Kredi's third-quarter net profit was 406.1 million lira in the same period of 2011.
Net interest income in the quarter rose to 1.2 billion lira, versus 864.5 million lira a year ago. ($1 = 1.8011 Turkish liras) (Writing by Seltem Iyigun)
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- North Korea says Jang Song Thaek, uncle of leader Kim Jong Un, executed
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study