Adobe says user forum was breached, takes site offline
BOSTON Nov 14 (Reuters) - Adobe Systems Inc, the world's biggest maker of design software, said on Wednesday that its Connectusers.com customer service site was compromised in a data breach by an unknown party.
The company said it took the site offline on Tuesday evening. It said it did not believe any other Adobe services had been compromised.
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Leaders gather, thousands sing in rain in farewell to Mandela |