Adobe says user forum was breached, takes site offline
BOSTON Nov 14 (Reuters) - Adobe Systems Inc, the world's biggest maker of design software, said on Wednesday that its Connectusers.com customer service site was compromised in a data breach by an unknown party.
The company said it took the site offline on Tuesday evening. It said it did not believe any other Adobe services had been compromised.
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- On eve of secession vote, UK's fate hangs on a divided Scotland |
- Fed renews zero rate pledge, but hints at steeper rate hike path
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Islamic State campaign tests Obama's commitment to Mideast allies