Agrium sees purchase of Viterra farm retail stores in early 2013
Nov 14 (Reuters) - Canadian fertilizer company Agrium Inc expects to close its C$575 million ($575 million) purchase of Viterra Inc's farm retail stores by late in the first quarter of 2013, after Glencore completes its takeover of Viterra, Agrium Chief Executive Mike Wilson said on Wednesday.
Glencore's takeover of Viterra has been delayed until as late as Dec. 10 as the companies await the final regulatory approval, from China's Ministry of Commerce.
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- Dollar soars to six-year peak on yen after Fed, Tokyo stocks cheer
- Australian PM says police raids follow threat of beheading
- Apple to unveil new iPads, operating system on Oct. 21: report
- IMF warns of risks from 'excessive' financial market bets