HSBC places Amadeus package at 19 euros per share
MADRID Nov 14 (Reuters) - HSBC placed a 5.28 percent stake of Spanish travel technology company Amadeus IT Holdings with institutional investors, at 19 euros per share, the Spanish company said on Wednesday.
German airline Lufthansa sold around 16 million Amadeus shares, or 3.61 percent of the company, while French bank Societe General sold 1.66 percent of the Spanish firm, Amadeus said in a statement to the securities regulator.
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Advanced iOS virus targeting Hong Kong protestors -security firm
- Hong Kong democracy protesters and officials mark uneasy National Day |
- U.S. orders airlines to replace cockpit displays on 1,300 Boeing airplanes
- Mayor of Los Angeles suburb of Bell Gardens shot dead