HSBC places Amadeus package at 19 euros per share
MADRID Nov 14 (Reuters) - HSBC placed a 5.28 percent stake of Spanish travel technology company Amadeus IT Holdings with institutional investors, at 19 euros per share, the Spanish company said on Wednesday.
German airline Lufthansa sold around 16 million Amadeus shares, or 3.61 percent of the company, while French bank Societe General sold 1.66 percent of the Spanish firm, Amadeus said in a statement to the securities regulator.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |