HSBC places Amadeus package at 19 euros per share
MADRID Nov 14 (Reuters) - HSBC placed a 5.28 percent stake of Spanish travel technology company Amadeus IT Holdings with institutional investors, at 19 euros per share, the Spanish company said on Wednesday.
German airline Lufthansa sold around 16 million Amadeus shares, or 3.61 percent of the company, while French bank Societe General sold 1.66 percent of the Spanish firm, Amadeus said in a statement to the securities regulator.
Amadeus shares were down 1.9 percent at 19 euros per share. (Reporting by Robert Hetz; Writing by Fiona Ortiz; Editing by Sonya Dowsett)
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |