Barclays launches USD3bn CoCo at 7.625%
LONDON, Nov 14 (IFR) - Barclays Bank has launched a USD3bn 10-year Tier 2 contingent capital issue which will be priced later on Wednesday.
Lead managers Barclays, Citigroup, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, Morgan Stanley have refined guidance to 7.625%, at the tight end of revised official guidance of 7.75% area and an initial range of mid to high 7%.
At the last update, order books had reached USD14bn. The transaction is expected to be rated BBB- by S&P and Fitch.
- Lost airliner was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data