Barclays launches USD3bn CoCo at 7.625%
LONDON, Nov 14 (IFR) - Barclays Bank has launched a USD3bn 10-year Tier 2 contingent capital issue which will be priced later on Wednesday.
Lead managers Barclays, Citigroup, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, Morgan Stanley have refined guidance to 7.625%, at the tight end of revised official guidance of 7.75% area and an initial range of mid to high 7%.
At the last update, order books had reached USD14bn. The transaction is expected to be rated BBB- by S&P and Fitch.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in Manhattan hospital after return from Guinea |
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.
- U.S. stock futures tumble on reports of NY Ebola case