BlackRock's new core series of iShares attracted $2 billion
Nov 14 (Reuters) - Money manager BlackRock Inc's new "core" series of iShares exchange-traded funds have attracted $2 billion from customers so far, President Rob Kapito said on Wednesday at a Bank of America Merrill Lynch conference in New York.
BlackRock, the world's largest money manager, announced the new line of lower-cost ETFs in iShares on Oct. 15.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- 'Duck Dynasty' anti-gay fallout sparks debate on religion, tolerance
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |