- IRS official refuses to answer questions at scandal hearing
- Bernanke comments spur volatility, but stocks, dollar gain |
- British opposition leader says Google tax behavior 'wrong'
- CORRECTED-White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- Senate panel passes immigration bill; Obama praises move
BlackRock sees good start to latest money fund reform effort
Nov 14 (Reuters) - New proposals from U.S. regulators to reform the $2.5 trillion money market fund industry are a "good starting place," Rob Kapito, president of BlackRock Inc, said on Wednesday.
But BlackRock, the world's largest money manager, expects "a tough process" ahead before any reforms are adopted, Kapito said at a Bank of America Merrill Lynch conference in New York.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this