Bouygues's telecom unit sees capital hike by year-end
PARIS Nov 14 (Reuters) - Bouygues' telecom unit expects to finalise a capital increase by the end of the year to offset the costs of securing a fourth-generation mobile licence last year, the unit's chief financial officer said on Wednesday.
"We think a share capital increase of Bouygues Telecom is necessary," Eric Haentjens told analysts. "This will be done in the fourth quarter."
(Reporting by Elena Berton)
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia