Brazil economic activity down 0.52 pct in September from August
BRASILIA Nov 14 (Reuters) - The Brazilian central bank's IBC-Br economic activity index fell 0.52 percent in September from August in seasonally adjusted terms, the bank said on Wednesday.
The median estimate in a Reuters survey of 22 analysts was for a drop of 0.60 percent. Forecasts ranged from a drop of 1.20 percent to a decline of 0.2 percent.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image