Brazil economic activity down 0.52 pct in September from August
BRASILIA Nov 14 (Reuters) - The Brazilian central bank's IBC-Br economic activity index fell 0.52 percent in September from August in seasonally adjusted terms, the bank said on Wednesday.
The median estimate in a Reuters survey of 22 analysts was for a drop of 0.60 percent. Forecasts ranged from a drop of 1.20 percent to a decline of 0.2 percent.
- Still no sign of Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Timeline: The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source