Carlsberg says ups stake in Chongqing Jianiang Brewery
COPENHAGEN Nov 14 (Reuters) - Danish brewer Carlsberg has signed a deal to increase its investment in Chongqing Jianiang Brewery Co. Ltd. by 18.58 percent at a cost of about 600 million yuan ($96.36 million), the brewer said on Wednesday.
Carlsberg said that would increase its stake to 49.58 percent. ($1 = 6.2265 Chinese yuan) (Reporting by Mette Fraende)
- Still no sign of Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Timeline: The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official