CPPIB to expand logistics portfolio in Brazil, invest $343 mln
Nov 14 (Reuters) - The Canada Pension Plan Investment Board, one of the world's biggest pension funds and global dealmakers, said it formed a joint venture with Singapore-based warehouse operator Global Logistic Properties and will invest $343 million to expand its logistics portfolio in Brazil.
The deal involves the acquisition of two logistics portfolios in Brazil.
Global Logistic Properties (GLP), Asia's largest provider of logistics, is 50.6 percent owned by sovereign wealth fund Government of Singapore Investment Corp.
GLP will act as asset manager of the acquired properties, CPPIB said in a statement.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost Malaysian airliner may have run out of fuel over Indian Ocean : source |
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data