Israel's ambassador leaves Egypt -airport source
CAIRO Nov 14 (Reuters) - Israel's ambassador left Egypt after President Mohamed Mursi announced he was summoning him to discuss the Israeli attacks in Gaza and would recall Egypt's ambassador from Israel, an airport source said on Wednesday.
"The Israeli ambassador to Egypt left suddenly along with his embassy staff... after Egypt summoned its ambassador in Tel Aviv following the Israeli assault on Gaza enclave," the source said.
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |