Israel's ambassador leaves Egypt -airport source
CAIRO Nov 14 (Reuters) - Israel's ambassador left Egypt after President Mohamed Mursi announced he was summoning him to discuss the Israeli attacks in Gaza and would recall Egypt's ambassador from Israel, an airport source said on Wednesday.
"The Israeli ambassador to Egypt left suddenly along with his embassy staff... after Egypt summoned its ambassador in Tel Aviv following the Israeli assault on Gaza enclave," the source said.
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Netanyahu vows to complete Gaza tunnels destruction
- Argentina defaults but investors see eventual deal possible
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’