Israel's ambassador leaves Egypt -airport source
CAIRO Nov 14 (Reuters) - Israel's ambassador left Egypt after President Mohamed Mursi announced he was summoning him to discuss the Israeli attacks in Gaza and would recall Egypt's ambassador from Israel, an airport source said on Wednesday.
"The Israeli ambassador to Egypt left suddenly along with his embassy staff... after Egypt summoned its ambassador in Tel Aviv following the Israeli assault on Gaza enclave," the source said.
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Iran nuclear talks set to resume next month after missing deadline
- Exclusive: China ready to cut rates again on fears of deflation - sources
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
- Some fund managers see oil falling to $60 without OPEC cut
We are living longer but not creating financial plans to keep pace. Advisers give tips on how to make sure you don’t outlive your money. Video