Egypt's SODIC swings to Q3 profit
CAIRO Nov 14 (Reuters) - Egypt's SODIC, the country's third-biggest listed property developer, reported a third-quarter net profit of 46.8 million Egyptian pounds ($7.67 million), the firm said in a statement carried by the stock exchange on Wednesday.
SODIC had reported a net of loss of 38 million pounds for the same period a year earlier, the statement said. ($1 = 6.1013 Egyptian pounds) (Reporting by Shaimaa Fayed)
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- China's parliament: Japan has "no right to criticize" air defense zone