Egypt's SODIC swings to Q3 profit
CAIRO Nov 14 (Reuters) - Egypt's SODIC, the country's third-biggest listed property developer, reported a third-quarter net profit of 46.8 million Egyptian pounds ($7.67 million), the firm said in a statement carried by the stock exchange on Wednesday.
SODIC had reported a net of loss of 38 million pounds for the same period a year earlier, the statement said. ($1 = 6.1013 Egyptian pounds) (Reporting by Shaimaa Fayed)
- With no sign of missing plane, search spreads far across land and sea |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source