- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Global shares firm, dollar steady before Fed decision
- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
Brazil's Embraer books E-Jet order with Azerbaijan Airlines
SAO PAULO |
SAO PAULO Nov 14 (Reuters) - Brazil's Embraer SA booked a firm order from Azerbaijan Airlines for four new E-190 jets worth $181 million at list prices, the world's third-largest commercial planemaker said on Wednesday.
Azerbaijan Airlines also ordered two used E-170 jets through Embraer's ECC Leasing. Delivery of the used jets will begin in the second quarter of next year and delivery of the new jets will begin in the third quarter of 2013. The company said all the aircraft would be in service by the end of next year.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this