Brazil's Embraer books E-Jet order with Azerbaijan Airlines
SAO PAULO Nov 14 (Reuters) - Brazil's Embraer SA booked a firm order from Azerbaijan Airlines for four new E-190 jets worth $181 million at list prices, the world's third-largest commercial planemaker said on Wednesday.
Azerbaijan Airlines also ordered two used E-170 jets through Embraer's ECC Leasing. Delivery of the used jets will begin in the second quarter of next year and delivery of the new jets will begin in the third quarter of 2013. The company said all the aircraft would be in service by the end of next year.
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- U.S. courts deliver conflicting rulings on Obama health care law
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- EU readies possible capital, tech sanctions on Russia
- Train carrying MH17 bodies on final journey reaches Ukraine city |