Excellon cuts production outlook due to Mexico mine blockade
Nov 14 (Reuters) - Excellon Resources Inc cut its fourth-quarter silver production forecast due to a blockade at its La Platosa mine in Mexico that halted production.
The Canadian miner expects fourth-quarter production of 250,000 to 270,000 ounces, compared with its earlier forecast of 380,000 to 420,000 ounces.
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- F-16s dispatched for unresponsive pilot of small plane near D.C.
- EU wields Russia sanctions threat but timing vague |
- Trapped peacekeepers at Golan Heights moved to secure area: Philippine military chief
- Polish president warns Germany of Putin's 'empire' ambitions