Excellon cuts production outlook due to Mexico mine blockade
Nov 14 (Reuters) - Excellon Resources Inc cut its fourth-quarter silver production forecast due to a blockade at its La Platosa mine in Mexico that halted production.
The Canadian miner expects fourth-quarter production of 250,000 to 270,000 ounces, compared with its earlier forecast of 380,000 to 420,000 ounces.
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Shots fired in air during raid at Crimea naval base |
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details |