Excellon cuts production outlook due to Mexico mine blockade
Nov 14 (Reuters) - Excellon Resources Inc cut its fourth-quarter silver production forecast due to a blockade at its La Platosa mine in Mexico that halted production.
The Canadian miner expects fourth-quarter production of 250,000 to 270,000 ounces, compared with its earlier forecast of 380,000 to 420,000 ounces.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- North Korea says Jang Song Thaek, uncle of leader Kim Jong Un, executed
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study