Singapore's GLP gets approval for Tokyo listing of Japan trust
SINGAPORE Nov 14 (Reuters) - Global Logistic Properties Ltd (GLP), one of the world's largest warehouse operators, said it has obtained approval from the Tokyo Stock Exchange to list a real estate investment trust with Japanese assets on the bourse.
GLP said it expects to maintain a stake of around 15 percent in the Japan REIT upon completion of the initial public offering.
The Singapore-based warehouse operator plans to raise net cash proceeds of about $1.3 billion through the REIT, which could have properties worth up to a total of $2.7 billion. (Reporting by Charmian Kok; Editing by Muralikumar Anantharaman)
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- Scots independence polls close, UK's future in the balance |
- Alibaba IPO prices at top of range, raising $21.8 billion |
- Two adults, six children dead in Florida shooting: report