- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- UK fighters escort Pakistan plane to airport, two arrests
- Arizona jury foreman says believed Jodi Arias was abused
- Judge rules against 'America's toughest sheriff' in racial profiling lawsuit
- Stockholm calmer but violence spreads outside Swedish capital |
Singapore's GLP gets approval for Tokyo listing of Japan trust
SINGAPORE Nov 14 (Reuters) - Global Logistic Properties Ltd (GLP), one of the world's largest warehouse operators, said it has obtained approval from the Tokyo Stock Exchange to list a real estate investment trust with Japanese assets on the bourse.
GLP said it expects to maintain a stake of around 15 percent in the Japan REIT upon completion of the initial public offering.
The Singapore-based warehouse operator plans to raise net cash proceeds of about $1.3 billion through the REIT, which could have properties worth up to a total of $2.7 billion. (Reporting by Charmian Kok; Editing by Muralikumar Anantharaman)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this