Brazil airline Gol to decide on listing Smiles in early 2013
SAO PAULO Nov 14 (Reuters) - Brazilian airline Gol Linhas Aereas will decide early next year whether to list its benefits program Smiles separately in a possible spin-off, Chief Executive Paulo Kakinoff said on Wednesday.
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- On eve of secession vote, UK's fate hangs on a divided Scotland |
- Fed renews zero rate pledge, but hints at steeper rate hike path
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Islamic State campaign tests Obama's commitment to Mideast allies