Brazil airline Gol to decide on listing Smiles in early 2013
SAO PAULO Nov 14 (Reuters) - Brazilian airline Gol Linhas Aereas will decide early next year whether to list its benefits program Smiles separately in a possible spin-off, Chief Executive Paulo Kakinoff said on Wednesday.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- 'Duck Dynasty' anti-gay fallout sparks debate on religion, tolerance
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |