Brazil airline Gol to decide on listing Smiles in early 2013
SAO PAULO Nov 14 (Reuters) - Brazilian airline Gol Linhas Aereas will decide early next year whether to list its benefits program Smiles separately in a possible spin-off, Chief Executive Paulo Kakinoff said on Wednesday.
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Shots fired in air during raid at Crimea naval base |
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details