Infineon CEO says no need for major changes
NEUBIBERG, Germany Nov 14 (Reuters) - German chipmaker Infineon said on Wednesday it needed no major changes to weather tough economic conditions.
"With energy efficiency, mobility and security, Infineon is focussing on the right themes and intact growth drivers," Chief Executive Reinhardt Ploss told analysts in his first earnings presentation as CEO. (Reporting by Harro ten Wolde)
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea