Infineon CEO says no need for major changes
NEUBIBERG, Germany Nov 14 (Reuters) - German chipmaker Infineon said on Wednesday it needed no major changes to weather tough economic conditions.
"With energy efficiency, mobility and security, Infineon is focussing on the right themes and intact growth drivers," Chief Executive Reinhardt Ploss told analysts in his first earnings presentation as CEO. (Reporting by Harro ten Wolde)
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions