Infineon CEO says no need for major changes
NEUBIBERG, Germany Nov 14 (Reuters) - German chipmaker Infineon said on Wednesday it needed no major changes to weather tough economic conditions.
"With energy efficiency, mobility and security, Infineon is focussing on the right themes and intact growth drivers," Chief Executive Reinhardt Ploss told analysts in his first earnings presentation as CEO. (Reporting by Harro ten Wolde)
- Alumnus shot dead after wounding three at Florida State University |
- Naked outdoor protest over SeaWorld float in NY's Thanksgiving parade
- Pope to raffle gifts given to him to raise money for the poor
- Exclusive: U.S. to allow people from nations hit by Ebola to stay temporarily
- Banking culture breeds dishonesty, scientific study finds