Infineon CEO says no need for major changes
NEUBIBERG, Germany Nov 14 (Reuters) - German chipmaker Infineon said on Wednesday it needed no major changes to weather tough economic conditions.
"With energy efficiency, mobility and security, Infineon is focussing on the right themes and intact growth drivers," Chief Executive Reinhardt Ploss told analysts in his first earnings presentation as CEO. (Reporting by Harro ten Wolde)
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources