Car bomb blasts kill at least 12 across Iraq - sources
BAGHDAD Nov 14 (Reuters) - A series of car bomb blasts killed at least 12 people across Iraq early on Wednesday, police and hospital sources said.
In the deadliest attack, four bombs planted in parked cars went off simultaneously in the city of Kirkuk, 250 km (155 miles) north of the capital Baghdad, killing seven people and wounding 24.
- Lost airliner was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data