Turkey's Isbank Q3 net profit more than doubles, beats f'cast
ISTANBUL Nov 14 (Reuters) - Isbank, Turkey's largest private bank by assets, said on Wednesday third-quarter net profit more than doubled to 685.2 million lira ($379 million), supported by higher net interest income.
Net profit rose from 327.4 million lira in the third quarter of 2011 and beat a forecast in a Reuters poll of 567 million lira.
The bank said net interest income rose to 1.52 billion lira in the quarter from 1.05 billion lira a year earlier, according to an income statement released to the Istanbul Stock Exchange. ($1 = 1.8074 Turkish liras) (Writing by Seda Sezer)
- South Korea's Park says conduct of ferry crew tantamount to murder |
- Putin playing the long game over Russian kin in Ukraine
- Japan PM makes offering to Yasukuni Shrine, angers China, South Korea
- Ukraine peace deal falters as rebels show no sign of surrender |
- Cyclone threatens to disrupt search for missing Malaysian plane |