Julius Baer says 10-month assets rise, inflows on target
ZURICH Nov 14 (Reuters) - Julius Baer said on Wednesday that overall client asset rose from August and fresh funds won from wealthy clients are on track with targets.
The Zurich-based private bank's assets under management rose to 187 billion at the end of October.
This compares with 184 billion at the end of August, when Baer last disclosed a trading statement alongside cuts of around 1,000 jobs following its purchase of Bank of America Merrill Lynch's (BAC.N> international wealth management business.
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits error over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |