Julius Baer says 10-month assets rise, inflows on target
ZURICH Nov 14 (Reuters) - Julius Baer said on Wednesday that overall client asset rose from August and fresh funds won from wealthy clients are on track with targets.
The Zurich-based private bank's assets under management rose to 187 billion at the end of October.
This compares with 184 billion at the end of August, when Baer last disclosed a trading statement alongside cuts of around 1,000 jobs following its purchase of Bank of America Merrill Lynch's (BAC.N> international wealth management business.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- UPDATE 2-China bars banks from bitcoin transactions
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'
- China central bank warns banks against use of bitcoin