Market Chatter - Corporate finance press digest
Nov 14 (Reuters) - The following corporate finance-related stories were reported by media on Wednesday:
* Carlyle is to lead a $210 million private equity investment in an African agricultural commodity merchant that is one of the world's largest traders of cashew nuts, the Financial Times reported. The purchase of a minority stake in Export Trading Group will give the Tanzania-based company an enterprise value of more than $1 billion, the report said.
* A consortium including South Korean steelmaker POSCO is seeking to acquire a roughly $1 billion stake in a Canadian iron ore mine operator controlled by ArcelorMittal , South Korean financial publication Money Today reported on Wednesday.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |