CANADA STOCKS-TSX falls at open as Iamgold, other miners weigh
TORONTO, Nov 14 (Reuters) - Canada's main stock index opened lower on Wednesday, dragged down by a 14 percent fall in Iamgold Corp after it reported results and declines in other mining companies like Potash Corp. The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index was down 4.83 points, or 0.04 percent, at 12,129.83 shortly after the open.
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Thai military heads agree to meet protest leader at weekend |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994