CANADA STOCKS-TSX falls at open as Iamgold, other miners weigh
TORONTO, Nov 14 (Reuters) - Canada's main stock index opened lower on Wednesday, dragged down by a 14 percent fall in Iamgold Corp after it reported results and declines in other mining companies like Potash Corp. The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index was down 4.83 points, or 0.04 percent, at 12,129.83 shortly after the open.
- Sierra Leone declares emergency as Ebola death toll hits 729 |
- Israel, Palestinian militant groups begin 3-day Gaza truce |
- Disappointment, uncertainty after India blocks WTO trade deal
- S&P500 index posts worst fall since April; indexes down for July
- Tesla expects to boost 2015 output to more than 60,000