CANADA STOCKS-TSX hits 2-month low on Iamgold, fiscal worries
TORONTO, Nov 14 (Reuters) - Canada's main stock tumbled to a two-month low on Wednesday, hit by a big drop in miner Iamgold Corp IMG.TO after it reported weak results and by worries about U.S. budget negotiations and European debt. The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index unofficially closed down 204.87 points, or 1.7 percent, at 11,929.79.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Canada's Harper pledges tougher security laws after attack |
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown