European stock index futures signal early losses
PARIS Nov 14 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a lower open on Wednesday, with shares set to reverse the previous day's rally, as investors remain reluctant to make bets ahead of the U.S. 'fiscal cliff'.
At 0702 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, for Germany's DAX and for France's CAC were down 0.3-0.4 percent.
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |