Nikkei edges up but US, Europe worries may cap gains
TOKYO, Nov 14 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei share average edged up early Wednesday, but concerns about a potential U.S. fiscal crisis and Europe's debt woes could cap gains. The Nikkei added 0.1 percent to 8,665.97 after falling for a seventh straight session on Tuesday. The broader Topix index was down 0.1 percent at 721.92.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel