BRIEF-Moody's reviews for downgrade European RMBS transactions with exposure to downgraded issuer account banks and lack of remedial actions
Nov 15 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service has today placed on review for downgrade the ratings of Aaa (sf) and Aa (sf)-rated residential mortgage-backed securities (RMBS) that have increased counterparty risk arising from (1) indirect linkages to issuer account banks that were downgraded below Prime-1 during Q2 2012; and (2) the lack of structural protection to reduce their linkages to these downgraded banks. Today's rating announcement affects 38 tranches in 20 RMBS transactions.
- Tesla prevails in top Massachusetts court over direct sales
- U.S. to Assad: Beware of interfering with U.S. air power in Syria
- Odile batters Mexico's Baja resorts, knocks out power to most area
- Iran supreme leader spurns U.S. overture to fight Islamic State |
- Quake strikes northeast of Tokyo, no reports of serious damage