BRIEF-Moody's reviews for downgrade European RMBS transactions with exposure to downgraded issuer account banks and lack of remedial actions
Nov 15 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service has today placed on review for downgrade the ratings of Aaa (sf) and Aa (sf)-rated residential mortgage-backed securities (RMBS) that have increased counterparty risk arising from (1) indirect linkages to issuer account banks that were downgraded below Prime-1 during Q2 2012; and (2) the lack of structural protection to reduce their linkages to these downgraded banks. Today's rating announcement affects 38 tranches in 20 RMBS transactions.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote