Meritor 4th-qtr profit falls
Nov 14 (Reuters) - Truck parts maker Meritor Inc posted a fall in quarterly profit, hurt by weak sales in Brazil, India and China.
Net income from continuing operations fell to $4 million, or 4 cents per share, in the fourth quarter from $38 million, or 40 cents per share, a year earlier.
Excluding items, Meritor earned 32 cents per share.
Revenue dropped 19 percent to $986 million.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Crimeans vote on union with Russia as troops build up rapidly |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite