Meritor 4th-qtr profit falls
Nov 14 (Reuters) - Truck parts maker Meritor Inc posted a fall in quarterly profit, hurt by weak sales in Brazil, India and China.
Net income from continuing operations fell to $4 million, or 4 cents per share, in the fourth quarter from $38 million, or 40 cents per share, a year earlier.
Excluding items, Meritor earned 32 cents per share.
Revenue dropped 19 percent to $986 million.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards |
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia