MIDCAP-Singapore's Capitamalls technicals suggest downside
* For a technical chart: link.reuters.com/hah93t
Shares of Capitamalls Asia, which are down more than 2 percent on Wednesday, could fall further, technical charts suggest.
The stock has cut below its 20-day exponential moving average, which is a negative sign.
MACD has cut below the signal line, which is bearish.
Trend Intensity, a proprietary Thomson Reuters technical indicator, has started to decline, which suggests the end of its uptrend over the past month.
The RSI has fallen below 70 from a topping formation, and is bearish.
The stock is up 11 percent over the past month, while the broader index is down 1.12 percent, based on Monday's close.
(Reporting By Patturaja Murugaboopathy; Editing by Jijo Jacob)
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Fed renews zero rate pledge, but hints at steeper rate hike path
- On eve of secession vote, UK's fate hangs on a divided Scotland |
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Islamic State campaign tests Obama's commitment to Mideast allies