Brazil's Oi holds 2012 forecasts, revenue goal "on watch"
RIO DE JANEIRO
RIO DE JANEIRO Nov 14 (Reuters) - Brazilian telecom Oi SA on Wednesday maintained its full-year 2012 forecasts but said its revenue target was "on watch" due to possible smaller revenue from handsets.
Chief Executive Francisco Valim gave the outlook to reporters at a press conference after the company posted a bigger-than-expected third-quarter profit.
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Autopsy of slain Missouri teen shows close-range gunshot: report
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- Hong Kong protesters march after fruitless talks with government
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on