Brazil's Oi holds 2012 forecasts, revenue goal "on watch"
RIO DE JANEIRO
RIO DE JANEIRO Nov 14 (Reuters) - Brazilian telecom Oi SA on Wednesday maintained its full-year 2012 forecasts but said its revenue target was "on watch" due to possible smaller revenue from handsets.
Chief Executive Francisco Valim gave the outlook to reporters at a press conference after the company posted a bigger-than-expected third-quarter profit.
- U.S. nurse defies Maine's Ebola quarantine, takes bike ride |
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist
- Apple's Cook: 'I'm proud to be gay'
- SoftBank's humanoid robot lands job as Nescafe salesman
- Ukraine, Russia, EU likely to agree gas supply deal on Thursday: officials