Brazil's Oi holds 2012 forecasts, revenue goal "on watch"
RIO DE JANEIRO
RIO DE JANEIRO Nov 14 (Reuters) - Brazilian telecom Oi SA on Wednesday maintained its full-year 2012 forecasts but said its revenue target was "on watch" due to possible smaller revenue from handsets.
Chief Executive Francisco Valim gave the outlook to reporters at a press conference after the company posted a bigger-than-expected third-quarter profit.
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- North Korea frees U.S. Korean War veteran after seven weeks |
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge