Brazil's Oi holds 2012 forecasts, revenue goal "on watch"
RIO DE JANEIRO
RIO DE JANEIRO Nov 14 (Reuters) - Brazilian telecom Oi SA on Wednesday maintained its full-year 2012 forecasts but said its revenue target was "on watch" due to possible smaller revenue from handsets.
Chief Executive Francisco Valim gave the outlook to reporters at a press conference after the company posted a bigger-than-expected third-quarter profit.
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- U.S. quarantines 'chilling' Ebola fight in West Africa: MSF
- China says nets 180 graft suspects in overseas manhunt
- Ukraine, Russia, EU agree to natural gas supply deal
- UPDATE 7-Four dead, five injured after plane crashes at Kansas airport