Brazil's Oi holds 2012 forecasts, revenue goal "on watch"
RIO DE JANEIRO
RIO DE JANEIRO Nov 14 (Reuters) - Brazilian telecom Oi SA on Wednesday maintained its full-year 2012 forecasts but said its revenue target was "on watch" due to possible smaller revenue from handsets.
Chief Executive Francisco Valim gave the outlook to reporters at a press conference after the company posted a bigger-than-expected third-quarter profit.
- Gaza death toll rises; Hamas fires rockets at Tel Aviv |
- Ukraine jets pound rebels after deadly missile attack |
- Female Yahoo executive sued for sexual harassment
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Trump Plaza in Atlantic City to close, adding to city's woes: report