Ontario sells C$750 mln debt in reopening - term sheet
Nov 14 (Reuters) - The Canadian Province of Ontario on Wednesday sold C$750 million ($750 million) in debt due June 2, 2023 in a reopening of an existing issue, according to a term sheet seen by Reuters.
The 2.85 percent securities were priced at par to yield 100 basis points over the Canadian government benchmark, according to the term sheet.
The lead manager on the sale was National Bank Financial.
- Sierra Leone declares emergency as Ebola death toll hits 729 |
- S&P500 index posts worst fall since April; indexes down for July
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Israel, Palestinian militant groups agree to three-day Gaza truce |
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |