Peugeot alliance talks report "incorrect" - Tata Motors
MUMBAI Nov 14 (Reuters) - A report that India's Tata Motors is in talks with PSA Peugeot Citroen over a potential alliance is "absolutely incorrect", a spokesman for the Indian automaker told Reuters on Wednesday.
Germany's Manager Magazin reported on Wednesday that French car maker Peugeot is in talks with Tata, citing unnamed company sources. (Reporting by Henry Foy; Editing by Jijo Jacob)
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Shots fired in air during raid at Crimea naval base |
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details |