Peugeot alliance talks report "incorrect" - Tata Motors
MUMBAI Nov 14 (Reuters) - A report that India's Tata Motors is in talks with PSA Peugeot Citroen over a potential alliance is "absolutely incorrect", a spokesman for the Indian automaker told Reuters on Wednesday.
Germany's Manager Magazin reported on Wednesday that French car maker Peugeot is in talks with Tata, citing unnamed company sources. (Reporting by Henry Foy; Editing by Jijo Jacob)
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- French launch Central African Republic mission but deaths mount