Philippines' Jollibee Q3 profit up 19 pct
Nov 14 (Reuters) - The Philippines' largest food service network Jollibee Foods Corp posted a 19 percent rise in third-quarter net income to 882 million pesos ($21 million) on higher sales.
Jollibee also operates restaurants in China, the United States and the Middle East.
For the company's disclosure, click on link.reuters.com/gah93t.
($1 = 41.1 Philippine pesos) (Reporting by Erik dela Cruz in Manila)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image