Top Rona shareholder Invesco seeks to replace board
Nov 14 (Reuters) - One of Rona Inc's biggest shareholders said on Wednesday it plans to request a shareholder meeting to replace the Canadian home improvement chain's board of directors.
Invesco Canada Ltd controls about 10.16 percent of Rona, it said in a release.
Rona's longtime chief executive, Robert Dutton, stepped down on Friday following disappointing quarterly results, reviving speculation that the company is in play.
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Father of Texas 'affluenza' teen arrested for impersonating police officer
- Islamic State opens new anti-U.S. front with beheading video