Top Rona shareholder Invesco seeks to replace board
Nov 14 (Reuters) - One of Rona Inc's biggest shareholders said on Wednesday it plans to request a shareholder meeting to replace the Canadian home improvement chain's board of directors.
Invesco Canada Ltd controls about 10.16 percent of Rona, it said in a release.
Rona's longtime chief executive, Robert Dutton, stepped down on Friday following disappointing quarterly results, reviving speculation that the company is in play.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image