Top Rona shareholder Invesco seeks to replace board
Nov 14 (Reuters) - One of Rona Inc's biggest shareholders said on Wednesday it plans to request a shareholder meeting to replace the Canadian home improvement chain's board of directors.
Invesco Canada Ltd controls about 10.16 percent of Rona, it said in a release.
Rona's longtime chief executive, Robert Dutton, stepped down on Friday following disappointing quarterly results, reviving speculation that the company is in play.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'