Onexim buys Renaissance investment, consumer banks
MOSCOW Nov 14 (Reuters) - Russian tycoon Mikhail Prokhorov's Onexim Group will buy the half of investment bank Renaissance Capital that it doesn't already own and Russian consumer bank Renaissance Credit for an undisclosed sum.
As part of the deal, Renaissance Capital's founder Stephen Jennings will be replaced as chief executive by John Hyman, Onexim and Jennings' Renaissance Group said in a joint statement on Wednesday. (Reporting by Douglas Busvine; editing by Megan Davies)
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |