Intel, Qualcomm in talks to invest about $378 mln in Sharp -sources
TOKYO Nov 14 (Reuters) - Japan's Sharp Corp is in talks with chipmakers Intel Corp and Qualcomm Inc about the two jointly investing around 30 billion yen ($378 million) in the struggling display maker, sources familiar with the matter said on Wednesday.
Sharp, a supplier of displays to Apple Inc, may reach an agreement as early as the end of this month with Qualcomm, said one source, who asked not to be identified as he was not authorised to speak to the media.
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits error over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |