Intel, Qualcomm in talks to invest about $378 mln in Sharp -sources
TOKYO Nov 14 (Reuters) - Japan's Sharp Corp is in talks with chipmakers Intel Corp and Qualcomm Inc about the two jointly investing around 30 billion yen ($378 million) in the struggling display maker, sources familiar with the matter said on Wednesday.
Sharp, a supplier of displays to Apple Inc, may reach an agreement as early as the end of this month with Qualcomm, said one source, who asked not to be identified as he was not authorised to speak to the media.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost passenger jet was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |