Sony to issue $1.9 bln worth convertible bonds -filing
TOKYO Nov 14 (Reuters) - Japan's Sony Corp said on Wednesday it will sell 150 billion yen ($1.9 billion) worth of convertible bonds to repay debt and pay for a planned ramping up in CMOS image sensors and other investments, it said in a filing.
Sony said it will also use the money to help pay for its investment in Olympus Corp and its acquisition of U.S. firm Gaikai Inc.
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |