Office supply chain Staples swings to loss
Nov 14 (Reuters) - Staples Inc, the largest U.S. office supply chain, swung to a quarterly loss, hurt by restructuring charges and lower sales in Europe and Australia.
The company posted a net loss of $596.3 million, or 89 cents per share, for the third quarter, compared with a profit of $326.4 million, or 47 cents per share, a year earlier.
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Shots fired in air during raid at Crimea naval base
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details