Office supply chain Staples swings to loss
Nov 14 (Reuters) - Staples Inc, the largest U.S. office supply chain, swung to a quarterly loss, hurt by restructuring charges and lower sales in Europe and Australia.
The company posted a net loss of $596.3 million, or 89 cents per share, for the third quarter, compared with a profit of $326.4 million, or 47 cents per share, a year earlier.
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Ukrainian protesters topple Lenin statue in challenge to Yanukovich